- The 17th Arthur Rubinstein International Piano Master Competition will take place from 14 March to 1 April 2023, in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- The Competition is open to pianists of all nationalities.
- Applicants shall be between 18 and 32 years of age, within the calendar year of the Competition.
- All applications must be submitted online via GETACCEPTED.COM, according to the instructions given in “How to Apply” (see Section VIII).
- All complete applications will be screened by the Screening Committee.
- Candidates who studied with a Jury member (not including Master Classes) after 1 August 2022 shall not be allowed to compete.
- All stages of the Competition will be open to the public.
IV. CONCERTS & RECORDING ENGAGEMENTS
VII. ACCOMMODATION & PRACTICE
VIII. HOW TO APPLY