The Arthur Rubinstein International Piano Master Competition, in cooperation with the Israel Music Institute, hereby invites composers to submit an exclusive piano solo composition for the next Rubinstein Competition, May 2020.
- The composition of an 8-10-minute piano solo must be written specially/ for the Rubinstein 2020 Competition.
- A professional screening committee will select two of the works that will serve as compulsory pieces in the Rubinstein 2020 Competition.
- Each competitor in the Rubinstein Competition must perform one of the two compositions.
- The two chosen works will be published by the Israel Music Institute and each of the successful composers will receive a grant of NIS 7,000.
- The deadline for submissions is September 1, 2019
To view the complete rules on submitting compositions (in Hebrew), please click here